WC DART assisted Macon Co. Animal Control Officer, Jamie Weekley, Lafayette Animal Control Officer, Tom Dallas, and Macon Co. Sheriff’s Department and EMA, in evacuating 38 Husky, Beagle and mixes, from a hoarding situation. The dogs were Sheltered and cared for by the Macon Co Animal Control and WC DART. WCDART sponsored the rescue operation, through a Mutual Aid Agreement.
- @halterproject Is this an in-person or virtual course? 1 week ago
- RT @people: More Than a Dozen Cats Killed, 26 Dogs Saved in Fire at Orlando Animal Shelter: 'Worst Nightmare' people.com/crime/cats-kil… 3 weeks ago
- RT @StephanieLinTV: #FawnFire Evacuation Resources: Shelter: First Church of the Nazarene. 2225 Bechelli Lane, Redding, CA Small Animal… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mimi_elder: #FawnFire #MountainGate #ShastaCounty #CA #USA #Animals #Pets #Livestock #Horses #WhereToShelter Small Animals: Haven Hum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PilotsNPaws: CAPTION THIS! I challenge you to give us the best caption for this photo! Safe to say this pup was happy to be back on t… 3 weeks ago