WC DART assisted Macon Co. Animal Control Officer, Jamie Weekley, Lafayette Animal Control Officer, Tom Dallas, and Macon Co. Sheriff’s Department and EMA, in evacuating 38 Husky, Beagle and mixes, from a hoarding situation. The dogs were Sheltered and cared for by the Macon Co Animal Control and WC DART. WCDART sponsored the rescue operation, through a Mutual Aid Agreement.
- COVID-19 Wildlife Rescue Advice dlvr.it/RS8pF3 1 week ago
- RT @HumanityRoad: #Coronavirus Missing the Gym? Stay safe out there. #MySanityKit #hmrd twitter.com/NigheanMo/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @HumanityRoad: #MI #Coronavirus #Dialysis The #MontcalmCounty Commission on Aging has cancelled all transportation except for providing… 1 week ago
- Water Stations for Wildlife dlvr.it/RRsGsy https://t.co/IKdNd8jmDh 2 weeks ago
- #Pakistan Duck Army Cancelled - Don't despair little duckies, we love you anyway! . bbc.com/news/world-asi… #hmrd 2 weeks ago