WC DART assisted Macon Co. Animal Control Officer, Jamie Weekley, Lafayette Animal Control Officer, Tom Dallas, and Macon Co. Sheriff’s Department and EMA, in evacuating 38 Husky, Beagle and mixes, from a hoarding situation. The dogs were Sheltered and cared for by the Macon Co Animal Control and WC DART. WCDART sponsored the rescue operation, through a Mutual Aid Agreement.
- #CA Update on #MountainFire per @ShastaSheriff For assistance with animals call SHASCOM non-emergency dispatch line… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #CA Shelters taking OWNER OWNED EVACUATED dogs & cats Haven Humane Society 7449 Eastside Rd, #Redding 530-241-2550… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @distressline: A1: Students should carry a national Disaster @Distressline wallet card! Each card identifies common symptoms of distress… 2 days ago
- RT @redcrossmom: Awesome. Thanks for giving @HumanityRoad a chance to receive a donation. C'mon everyone vote today #bitcoin #philanthropy… 2 days ago
- RT @CALFIRESANDIEGO: #MorettisFire [final] Crews stopped the fire at about 1/2 acre. Resources will remain at scene for approximately 1 hr. 2 days ago