WC DART assisted Macon Co. Animal Control Officer, Jamie Weekley, Lafayette Animal Control Officer, Tom Dallas, and Macon Co. Sheriff’s Department and EMA, in evacuating 38 Husky, Beagle and mixes, from a hoarding situation. The dogs were Sheltered and cared for by the Macon Co Animal Control and WC DART. WCDART sponsored the rescue operation, through a Mutual Aid Agreement.
- RT @sccounty: If you are an evacuee and need assistance with horses or livestock, call Equine Evac at 831-708-8998. Operations will cease a… 2 hours ago
- RT @KTVU: UPDATE: Evacuation warnings issued for parts of San Mateo County. Officials expect these areas to be upgraded to evacuation order… 14 hours ago
- RT @TeamRubicon: Last January, Team Rubicon volunteers were providing relief to residents in Lake Elsinore following a mudslide in the area… 15 hours ago
- Good for the animals! They can fend for themselves. Only in developed countries do animals need human help. 😟… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @IFRCAfrica: Nearly 7,000 people have been forced from their homes following #CycloneEloise in #Mozambique over the weekend. Today, we… 15 hours ago