Joey Cooper, WEMA Director prvides the WCDART Team with 2way Radios! Captain Daniel Cowan programmed and gave an inservice on the Radios. The Team appreciates these Radios so much! Often disaster sites do not have cell service, making communication out in the field difficult. Now the Team can communicate more efficiently coordinating disaster response efforts. Thank you Director Cooper and Captain Cowan! They will be used at every training, deployment and events!
- #CA The Napa Valley Register did an article on our training on Saturday, check it out! via @NapaCART… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- #Australia Queensland hit hard by flooding via @library_animal 'They're all dead': Queensland floods decimate nativ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @SchuylkillCART: This morning SCART was called to assist Seltzer Hose Company and Yorkville Rescue with a puppy trapped in a well. Unfor… 3 days ago
- RT @HumanityRoad: #CA #Idyllwood SR-243 road washed out near Lake Fulmor in Idyllwild twitter.com/Caltrans8/stat… via @Caltrans8 #hmrd #Cawx 3 days ago
- RT @HumanityRoad: #CA I-80 Closed - also Highway 50 Currently HOLDING traffic on eastbound at Twin Bridges and westbound in Meyers due to… 3 days ago