Wilson Co. Sheriff’s Dept requested WC DART assist with extraction of Donkeys running at large on Beasley Bend Rd. The 3 donkeys had been abandoned for months! Yesterday the WC DART Team removed the last 2 donkeys from the neighborhood and transported them to safety after being evaluated by Travis Whitlow, DVM! Mother, Winnie and Baby, Poo have wonderful new homes together….and the first Donkey removed also went to a great farm….his name is Eeore and he is guarding goats! Good job WCDART ! Now the Beasley Bend area is a safer place for the residents! Thank you WC DART!
- Sad pictures of the aftermath of #Cyclone #Sagar in #Somalia, via @OmarKiyow. Our hearts go out to the victims. How… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- The cyclone, which is being called the strongest ever recorded in Somalia, left a trail of destruction including lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @TribLIVE: The cyclone is expected to make landfall early Saturday near Salalah, Oman's third-largest city and home to some 200,000 peop… 3 hours ago
- RT @HumanityRoad: #Mekunu [Travel advisory] via @omanair Due to the closure of Salalah Airport, all scheduled flights to and from #Salalah… 3 hours ago
- RT @ShelterBoxCan: After a rare tropical cyclone devastates #Somalia, a second aims for #Oman: accuweather.com/en/weather-new… via @breakingweather 21 hours ago