Wilson Co. Sheriff’s Dept requested WC DART assist with extraction of Donkeys running at large on Beasley Bend Rd. The 3 donkeys had been abandoned for months! Yesterday the WC DART Team removed the last 2 donkeys from the neighborhood and transported them to safety after being evaluated by Travis Whitlow, DVM! Mother, Winnie and Baby, Poo have wonderful new homes together….and the first Donkey removed also went to a great farm….his name is Eeore and he is guarding goats! Good job WCDART ! Now the Beasley Bend area is a safer place for the residents! Thank you WC DART!
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Several natural springs have reactivated in parts of Auckland causing surface flooding and partial inundation of some bui… 1 day ago
- RT @ndmaindia: #Earthquake | Follow these do's and don'ts to ensure your safety before, during and after an #Earthquake. https://t.co/YmV9q… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: ⚠️ Severe weather is currently affecting the Tāmaki Makaurau region with areas in the north, north west and west of Auckl… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Please remember to take any essential items such as warm clothing, medicine or baby items with you. Kia kaha Auckland 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: If you need to evacuate and can stay with family or friends, please do so in the first instance. 1 week ago