WC DART went out Saturday March 21st to assist with Tornado Clean Up in Hay Fields and Cow Pastures at a Farm in the Tucker’s CrossRoads Area, per request. The fields were littered with Insulation, Metal pieces, Roof shingles, etc. from the March 3 tornadoes which touched down in Middle TN. Mail discovered in the pasture had a zip code marked 37211 ! The Team was happy to get to help a Farmer and his Cows in need.
- Well that’s a new tech development on using drones to rescue lost animals. Sausage on a drone, anyone?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @cobbpolice1: While you start preparing for this weekend's inclement weather, make sure to plan for your pet(s) as well. Winter storms p… 1 week ago
- RT @EricSnitilWx: You know how you don't like standing out in the cold? Neither do they. Please keep your pets in mind tonight. Outdoor ani… 1 week ago
- RT @WheatRidgePD: Many dogs love a fun day in the snow. Just remember, the ice-melting chemicals that help us more easily walk & drive in t… 1 week ago
- RT @LVCountyEOC: Remove any snow balls from between foot pads. Never shave your dog down to the skin in winter, bathe little as possible du… 1 week ago