WC DART went out Saturday March 21st to assist with Tornado Clean Up in Hay Fields and Cow Pastures at a Farm in the Tucker’s CrossRoads Area, per request. The fields were littered with Insulation, Metal pieces, Roof shingles, etc. from the March 3 tornadoes which touched down in Middle TN. Mail discovered in the pasture had a zip code marked 37211 ! The Team was happy to get to help a Farmer and his Cows in need.
- RT @JimWhittington: It will be 9 years tomorrow. No matter how much time passes, June 30 will never be just another day. We'll remember.… 2 days ago
- RT @AfterTheFireUSA: What can we do to make sure our pets are protected in the event of a disaster? Hear it from @JenGrayThompson and Julie… 5 days ago
- RT @halterproject: Multiple vegetation fires along 101, area of San Antonio & the dump. NB 101 down to 1 lane & intermittently completely s… 5 days ago
- Ok seriously can’t breathe laughing at this illustration on how to capturer this list light brown how-now cow near… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @RickCBSLA: BREAKING: An active death investigation of a woman who appears to have been struck by lightning this morning. The woman and… 1 week ago