WC DART went out Saturday March 21st to assist with Tornado Clean Up in Hay Fields and Cow Pastures at a Farm in the Tucker’s CrossRoads Area, per request. The fields were littered with Insulation, Metal pieces, Roof shingles, etc. from the March 3 tornadoes which touched down in Middle TN. Mail discovered in the pasture had a zip code marked 37211 ! The Team was happy to get to help a Farmer and his Cows in need.
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Several natural springs have reactivated in parts of Auckland causing surface flooding and partial inundation of some bui… 1 day ago
- RT @ndmaindia: #Earthquake | Follow these do's and don'ts to ensure your safety before, during and after an #Earthquake. https://t.co/YmV9q… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: ⚠️ Severe weather is currently affecting the Tāmaki Makaurau region with areas in the north, north west and west of Auckl… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Please remember to take any essential items such as warm clothing, medicine or baby items with you. Kia kaha Auckland 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: If you need to evacuate and can stay with family or friends, please do so in the first instance. 1 week ago