Wilson County DART’s February Training Meeting Severe Weather Awareness with Kayte Cherry! The weather presentation was outstanding, reviewing Watches, Warnings, Radar interpretation and different ways to receive Weather Reports. Kayte’s enthusiasm for weather is infectious,
Discussion on Spotter Classes offered by the National Weather Service, are currently being offered virtually, to increase weather knowledge. Wilson County DART, has the opportunity to volunteer in WEMA’s Weather Room during severe weather outbreaks affecting Wilson County.
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Several natural springs have reactivated in parts of Auckland causing surface flooding and partial inundation of some bui… 1 day ago
- RT @ndmaindia: #Earthquake | Follow these do's and don'ts to ensure your safety before, during and after an #Earthquake. https://t.co/YmV9q… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: ⚠️ Severe weather is currently affecting the Tāmaki Makaurau region with areas in the north, north west and west of Auckl… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Please remember to take any essential items such as warm clothing, medicine or baby items with you. Kia kaha Auckland 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: If you need to evacuate and can stay with family or friends, please do so in the first instance. 1 week ago