Sunday, August 22,2021. The Wilson County DART Association Board of Directors, is hosting a picnic for the WC DART Team and their families & Friends. Expressing appreciation for our family’s sacrifice while the Team is deployed. Appreciation for the dedicated volunteers who make up the WC DART Team, who have responded to the Wilson County Tornadoes, several deployments and achieved extensive Training prior to the pandemic, in addition to CPR, CERT, NWS Spotter, and Florida State Online Sheltering Certification !
- RT @halterproject: How many emergency plans do you have? If it is only one, it's time to make a few more. No one plan is perfect, but by ha… 6 hours ago
- RT @sdhumane: Our Emergency Response Team volunteer Summer is also driving into the field in Las Vegas, NM, with her @HumaneSociety partner… 3 days ago
- RT @sdhumane: 2 more dogs and 1 kitten have come in to the temporary animal evacuation shelter in Las Vegas, NM, where our Emergency Respon… 3 days ago
- RT @halterproject: A few key To-Do's, today: • Check in with your animals Evac buddies & destinations • Load pet carriers & supplies • Ga… 5 days ago
- RT @halterproject: Ok, NorCal Animal Owners— it’s really time to kick in your #RedFlagWarning Routine. We have detailed checklists to at: h… 5 days ago