The Wilson Co DART Association Board of Directors and the WC DART Team Leaders have been holding VIRTUAL Meetings on the free ZOOM App. The Board of Directors have been working hard at keeping Fundraising going during the Pandemic as the Team has not been able to host the usual Tractor Supply Dog Washes and participate in social activities as they have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Check out Kroger and Amazon Smile and choose Wilson Co DART Association as your favorite charity and every time you make a purchase proceeds go to Team!!! Follow Us On Facebook- there is a Link you can sign up for at the Top of the Page. From NOW until the END of the Year every FRIDAY is $5 Friday!!! You donate $5 to the WC DART Association and SHARE the Post with 5 of your friends!!! These activities can fund the Team in the absence of ” in person” community fundraising!!!!
Last evening, the Team Leaders met on the Zoom App for a Virtual Meeting and put into place a plan for Future Training Meetings, Deployment and Implementation of Personal Protective Equipment- PPE’s! Thank you to all who keep WC DART the outstanding Disaster Respose Team that it is!
- Thanks @ATFWashington Canine Teams for your hard work in keeping our new leaders safe! We are glad the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @NWSGray: The KGYX 88D radar is currently down due to equipment issues. We hope to have it back in operation later today but we do not c… 3 days ago
- RT @_PyroNymph_: @dionnewarwick @RedRoverOrg is amazing.They help people who can't pay vet bills for their pets, they help victims of domes… 3 days ago
- RT @sccounty: The Red Cross and County of Santa Cruz have established a temporary evacuation center for those displaced by ongoing fires in… 3 days ago
- RT @sdhumane: If you are evacuating take your pets with you, because you may be forced to stay away longer than anticipated. Pets cannot fe… 3 days ago