The Wilson Co DART Association Board of Directors and the WC DART Team Leaders have been holding VIRTUAL Meetings on the free ZOOM App. The Board of Directors have been working hard at keeping Fundraising going during the Pandemic as the Team has not been able to host the usual Tractor Supply Dog Washes and participate in social activities as they have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Check out Kroger and Amazon Smile and choose Wilson Co DART Association as your favorite charity and every time you make a purchase proceeds go to Team!!! Follow Us On Facebook- there is a Link you can sign up for at the Top of the Page. From NOW until the END of the Year every FRIDAY is $5 Friday!!! You donate $5 to the WC DART Association and SHARE the Post with 5 of your friends!!! These activities can fund the Team in the absence of ” in person” community fundraising!!!!
Last evening, the Team Leaders met on the Zoom App for a Virtual Meeting and put into place a plan for Future Training Meetings, Deployment and Implementation of Personal Protective Equipment- PPE’s! Thank you to all who keep WC DART the outstanding Disaster Respose Team that it is!
- RT @NapaCART: Companion animal shelter is located at: Napa County Animal Services 942 Hartle Ct., Napa Call ahead: 707-253-4382 If you n… 14 hours ago
- RT @NapaCART: If you are facing mandatory evacuation and can transport your animals, call us at 707-732-1555 to let us know you are on the… 14 hours ago
- RT @NapaCART: Napa CART has been activated for the #GlassFire. If you have an emergency or are in imminent danger, please call 911 or Napa… 14 hours ago
- RT @CarrieMarvin3: @ChaliceGarden If you need help with horses please contact +1 (707) 974-7782 Kayleigh. She can help with places at Chalk… 14 hours ago
- RT @ChaliceGarden: @RedRoverOrg Dispatch number for Sonoma Co. is inaccurate, I believe. Actual after hours number is 707-565-2121. As I un… 14 hours ago