The Wilson Co DART Association Board of Directors and the WC DART Team Leaders have been holding VIRTUAL Meetings on the free ZOOM App. The Board of Directors have been working hard at keeping Fundraising going during the Pandemic as the Team has not been able to host the usual Tractor Supply Dog Washes and participate in social activities as they have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Check out Kroger and Amazon Smile and choose Wilson Co DART Association as your favorite charity and every time you make a purchase proceeds go to Team!!! Follow Us On Facebook- there is a Link you can sign up for at the Top of the Page. From NOW until the END of the Year every FRIDAY is $5 Friday!!! You donate $5 to the WC DART Association and SHARE the Post with 5 of your friends!!! These activities can fund the Team in the absence of ” in person” community fundraising!!!!
Last evening, the Team Leaders met on the Zoom App for a Virtual Meeting and put into place a plan for Future Training Meetings, Deployment and Implementation of Personal Protective Equipment- PPE’s! Thank you to all who keep WC DART the outstanding Disaster Respose Team that it is!
- Here’s an example of animals knowing about earthquakes before they happen. Do you have any more pictures or examp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @Oahu_DEM: A TSUNAMI WATCH has been issued for Hawaii. A Watch means a tsunami may impact Hawaii. The threat is still being evaluated by… 9 hours ago
- RT @caraathome: Last day for bottled water distribution is Wednesday. In Far North Dallas, Fretz Park Rec Center is the closest location. O… 2 days ago
- RT @MSEMA: ❗SCAM ALERT❗ Mississippians if you receive a text message claiming that FEMA is giving out $800 vouchers, that is FALSE. Cur… 2 days ago
- RT @cs_rescue: Our largest concern right now is supplying water to those who are living in homes w/o. Two mitigation strategies: 1) Conti… 2 days ago