The WC DART Team participated in CERT Training- Community Emergency Response Team- this enables the volunteers to work better with the EMA and WCDART. Thank you William Glover, Lebanon’s Public Safety Officer for such an informative class! Deborah Mayson, Laurie Adams, Julie Hutchison, Karla Clark and Nina Ground attended.
- Don’t let this national holiday become a disaster for your pets! See @fairfaxanimals thread below👇on how to keep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Wallaroo rescued from suburban roof! dlvr.it/RZpNhM https://t.co/TT4gvDEX4t 2 days ago
- Fun can turn into disaster if something happens to #pets during this holiday! #TopTip: Take a recent picture of yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @RedCrossNCGC: That's why we're providing free stress, trauma and mind-body workshops to help military and veteran communities cope with… 4 days ago
- RT @RedCrossNCGC: (1 of 2) June is #PTSDAwarenessMonth, and as Red Crossers, we encounter PTSD often in our line of work. PTSD have become… 4 days ago