The WC DART Team participated in CERT Training- Community Emergency Response Team- this enables the volunteers to work better with the EMA and WCDART. Thank you William Glover, Lebanon’s Public Safety Officer for such an informative class! Deborah Mayson, Laurie Adams, Julie Hutchison, Karla Clark and Nina Ground attended.
- Men's Sheds Helping Wildlife dlvr.it/RxGLmL https://t.co/8vMicRqbDx 5 days ago
- Flying-fox Veterinary Vaccination Grant. dlvr.it/RwqXlt https://t.co/7SoJkCQSiM 1 week ago
- WIRES 35th Anniversary dlvr.it/RwcNMp https://t.co/lEtCTjcRMB 2 weeks ago
- Bushfire recovery update: Mid North Coast Macropod Enclosure Construction dlvr.it/RwcNJn https://t.co/oB5c5nWkWT 2 weeks ago
- Hard working #disasteranimals! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 3 weeks ago