The WC DART Team participated in CERT Training- Community Emergency Response Team- this enables the volunteers to work better with the EMA and WCDART. Thank you William Glover, Lebanon’s Public Safety Officer for such an informative class! Deborah Mayson, Laurie Adams, Julie Hutchison, Karla Clark and Nina Ground attended.
- RT @NapaCART: Companion animal shelter is located at: Napa County Animal Services 942 Hartle Ct., Napa Call ahead: 707-253-4382 If you n… 23 hours ago
- RT @NapaCART: If you are facing mandatory evacuation and can transport your animals, call us at 707-732-1555 to let us know you are on the… 23 hours ago
- RT @NapaCART: Napa CART has been activated for the #GlassFire. If you have an emergency or are in imminent danger, please call 911 or Napa… 23 hours ago
- RT @CarrieMarvin3: @ChaliceGarden If you need help with horses please contact +1 (707) 974-7782 Kayleigh. She can help with places at Chalk… 23 hours ago
- RT @ChaliceGarden: @RedRoverOrg Dispatch number for Sonoma Co. is inaccurate, I believe. Actual after hours number is 707-565-2121. As I un… 23 hours ago