The WC DART Meeting will be rescheduled for April 9, 2015 at 6;30pm in the Gentry Building at the James E Ward Ag Center. Dr Travis Whitlow will be speaking on Barn Fires and Equine First Aid. Feel free to bring a friend a long to this informative meeting! Hopefully the snow and ice will be gone! Everybody stay safe out there! See you next month! Keep your cell phones charged and Call Down Lists Handy.
- RT @NapaCART: Companion animal shelter is located at: Napa County Animal Services 942 Hartle Ct., Napa Call ahead: 707-253-4382 If you n… 2 hours ago
- RT @NapaCART: If you are facing mandatory evacuation and can transport your animals, call us at 707-732-1555 to let us know you are on the… 2 hours ago
- RT @NapaCART: Napa CART has been activated for the #GlassFire. If you have an emergency or are in imminent danger, please call 911 or Napa… 2 hours ago
- RT @CarrieMarvin3: @ChaliceGarden If you need help with horses please contact +1 (707) 974-7782 Kayleigh. She can help with places at Chalk… 2 hours ago
- RT @ChaliceGarden: @RedRoverOrg Dispatch number for Sonoma Co. is inaccurate, I believe. Actual after hours number is 707-565-2121. As I un… 2 hours ago