WC DART Team is looking forward to the New Year of DART activity in 2015! The first meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 8th at 6:30 pm in the Gentry Building at the James E Ward Ag Center. Bring a long a friend as we are looking forward to recruiting new volunteers as well as welcoming the DART Team back for our 8th year of service for Wilson County! See you there!
- RT @HumanityRoad: #HI - @HawaiiRedCross situation report for April 17, 2018: rdcrss.org/2HrFdTZ . #Oahu #Kauai #KauaiFlooding #hmrd 5 hours ago
- RT @DAFNReady: .@ServeIllinois thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon in the Old Capital Building in Springfield IL., and the awarding… 5 hours ago
- A super good lesson to teach pet owners, especially with summer severe storm season right around the corner. Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @DAFNReady: Thank you so much .@DisasterAnimals for the kind words, but it is an honor to volunteer with everyone .@HumanityRoad .@Disas… 6 hours ago
- RT @hawaiifoodbank: Yesterday's KHON2 News coverage on Food Drive Day on Saturday, 4/21 & flood relief on Oahu and Kauai https://t.co/BPMmG… 6 hours ago