WC DART Team is looking forward to the New Year of DART activity in 2015! The first meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 8th at 6:30 pm in the Gentry Building at the James E Ward Ag Center. Bring a long a friend as we are looking forward to recruiting new volunteers as well as welcoming the DART Team back for our 8th year of service for Wilson County! See you there!
- @halterproject Is this an in-person or virtual course? 1 week ago
- RT @people: More Than a Dozen Cats Killed, 26 Dogs Saved in Fire at Orlando Animal Shelter: 'Worst Nightmare' people.com/crime/cats-kil… 3 weeks ago
- RT @StephanieLinTV: #FawnFire Evacuation Resources: Shelter: First Church of the Nazarene. 2225 Bechelli Lane, Redding, CA Small Animal… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mimi_elder: #FawnFire #MountainGate #ShastaCounty #CA #USA #Animals #Pets #Livestock #Horses #WhereToShelter Small Animals: Haven Hum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PilotsNPaws: CAPTION THIS! I challenge you to give us the best caption for this photo! Safe to say this pup was happy to be back on t… 3 weeks ago