WC DART Team is looking forward to the New Year of DART activity in 2015! The first meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 8th at 6:30 pm in the Gentry Building at the James E Ward Ag Center. Bring a long a friend as we are looking forward to recruiting new volunteers as well as welcoming the DART Team back for our 8th year of service for Wilson County! See you there!
- RT @NapaCART: Companion animal shelter is located at: Napa County Animal Services 942 Hartle Ct., Napa Call ahead: 707-253-4382 If you n… 1 hour ago
- RT @NapaCART: If you are facing mandatory evacuation and can transport your animals, call us at 707-732-1555 to let us know you are on the… 1 hour ago
- RT @NapaCART: Napa CART has been activated for the #GlassFire. If you have an emergency or are in imminent danger, please call 911 or Napa… 1 hour ago
- RT @CarrieMarvin3: @ChaliceGarden If you need help with horses please contact +1 (707) 974-7782 Kayleigh. She can help with places at Chalk… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChaliceGarden: @RedRoverOrg Dispatch number for Sonoma Co. is inaccurate, I believe. Actual after hours number is 707-565-2121. As I un… 1 hour ago