The WC DART Team will be meeting on Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry Building at the James E Ward Ag Center for a Meet and Greet with the new volunteers we met at the Wilson Co Fair. C’mon out and share your Dart Tales with the new recruits!
- RT @NapaCART: Companion animal shelter is located at: Napa County Animal Services 942 Hartle Ct., Napa Call ahead: 707-253-4382 If you n… 2 hours ago
- RT @NapaCART: If you are facing mandatory evacuation and can transport your animals, call us at 707-732-1555 to let us know you are on the… 2 hours ago
- RT @NapaCART: Napa CART has been activated for the #GlassFire. If you have an emergency or are in imminent danger, please call 911 or Napa… 2 hours ago
- RT @CarrieMarvin3: @ChaliceGarden If you need help with horses please contact +1 (707) 974-7782 Kayleigh. She can help with places at Chalk… 2 hours ago
- RT @ChaliceGarden: @RedRoverOrg Dispatch number for Sonoma Co. is inaccurate, I believe. Actual after hours number is 707-565-2121. As I un… 2 hours ago