Thursday June 12 at 6:30 pm the WC DART Team will be having a Training Meeting at the James E Ward Ag. Center. The Training Topic is Compass Navigation and Identifying Poisonous Plants and Snakes. Thank you Adrienne Molteni for arranging this Training session for WC DART! Bring along your compass and note pad and a friend! This will be a fun and very informative class!
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Several natural springs have reactivated in parts of Auckland causing surface flooding and partial inundation of some bui… 1 day ago
- RT @ndmaindia: #Earthquake | Follow these do's and don'ts to ensure your safety before, during and after an #Earthquake. https://t.co/YmV9q… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: ⚠️ Severe weather is currently affecting the Tāmaki Makaurau region with areas in the north, north west and west of Auckl… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Please remember to take any essential items such as warm clothing, medicine or baby items with you. Kia kaha Auckland 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: If you need to evacuate and can stay with family or friends, please do so in the first instance. 1 week ago