The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Several natural springs have reactivated in parts of Auckland causing surface flooding and partial inundation of some bui… 1 day ago
- RT @ndmaindia: #Earthquake | Follow these do's and don'ts to ensure your safety before, during and after an #Earthquake. https://t.co/YmV9q… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: ⚠️ Severe weather is currently affecting the Tāmaki Makaurau region with areas in the north, north west and west of Auckl… 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: Please remember to take any essential items such as warm clothing, medicine or baby items with you. Kia kaha Auckland 1 week ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: If you need to evacuate and can stay with family or friends, please do so in the first instance. 1 week ago