The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- RT @sccounty: Temporary evacuation points will be established later today at: San Lorenzo Valley High School 7105 Hwy 9, Felton, CA 95018… 44 minutes ago
- RT @sccounty: Out of an abundance of caution, residents are asked to make arrangements to relocate to safety as soon as possible. To see if… 44 minutes ago
- RT @sccounty: For more, visit: santacruzcounty.us/.../temporarye… A call center has also been set up at (831) 454-2181. 44 minutes ago
- RT @sccounty: Evacuation points will provide space for extended car parking, and the Red Cross will be available for assistance. There will… 44 minutes ago
- RT @sccounty: Due to the potential for dangerous debris flows, evacuation orders have been issued for areas near the CZU Lightning Complex… 44 minutes ago