The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- Don’t let this national holiday become a disaster for your pets! See @fairfaxanimals thread below👇on how to keep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Wallaroo rescued from suburban roof! dlvr.it/RZpNhM https://t.co/TT4gvDEX4t 2 days ago
- Fun can turn into disaster if something happens to #pets during this holiday! #TopTip: Take a recent picture of yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @RedCrossNCGC: That's why we're providing free stress, trauma and mind-body workshops to help military and veteran communities cope with… 4 days ago
- RT @RedCrossNCGC: (1 of 2) June is #PTSDAwarenessMonth, and as Red Crossers, we encounter PTSD often in our line of work. PTSD have become… 4 days ago