The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- RT @JimWhittington: It will be 9 years tomorrow. No matter how much time passes, June 30 will never be just another day. We'll remember.… 2 days ago
- RT @AfterTheFireUSA: What can we do to make sure our pets are protected in the event of a disaster? Hear it from @JenGrayThompson and Julie… 5 days ago
- RT @halterproject: Multiple vegetation fires along 101, area of San Antonio & the dump. NB 101 down to 1 lane & intermittently completely s… 5 days ago
- Ok seriously can’t breathe laughing at this illustration on how to capturer this list light brown how-now cow near… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @RickCBSLA: BREAKING: An active death investigation of a woman who appears to have been struck by lightning this morning. The woman and… 1 week ago