The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- @halterproject Is this an in-person or virtual course? 1 week ago
- RT @people: More Than a Dozen Cats Killed, 26 Dogs Saved in Fire at Orlando Animal Shelter: 'Worst Nightmare' people.com/crime/cats-kil… 3 weeks ago
- RT @StephanieLinTV: #FawnFire Evacuation Resources: Shelter: First Church of the Nazarene. 2225 Bechelli Lane, Redding, CA Small Animal… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mimi_elder: #FawnFire #MountainGate #ShastaCounty #CA #USA #Animals #Pets #Livestock #Horses #WhereToShelter Small Animals: Haven Hum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PilotsNPaws: CAPTION THIS! I challenge you to give us the best caption for this photo! Safe to say this pup was happy to be back on t… 3 weeks ago