The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- Wonderful story! #Montecito #MontecitoFlood #disasteranimals twitter.com/Groceryhound/s… via ^ac 17 hours ago
- #CAstorm INSIDE LOOK: Santa Barbara Debris Flow Response and what you need to do to be #prepared before the next st… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- #CA Dozens of #animals sheltering at Earl Warren Show Grounds include 16 horses, 9 cows, 8 donkeys, 8 goats, 8 chic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Large animal evacuees finding shelter at Earl Warren Showgrounds. Call @countyofsb Animal Services (805) 681-4332 t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- At last, freed from the mud! 3 of 4 dirty dogs rescued from Glen Oaks Dr home covered in mud after #Montecito… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago