The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- RT @HumanityRoad: .@HumanityRoad Volunteers: join us for our next internal drill. Participate when you're available and learn more about #D… 9 minutes ago
- RT @DAFNReady: #Utah #Children's #hospital practices for major #earthquake aftermath deseretnews.com/article/900016… #DAFN #hmrd 9 minutes ago
- RT @HumanityRoad: #HI - @HawaiiRedCross situation report for April 17, 2018: rdcrss.org/2HrFdTZ . #Oahu #Kauai #KauaiFlooding #hmrd 5 hours ago
- RT @DAFNReady: .@ServeIllinois thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon in the Old Capital Building in Springfield IL., and the awarding… 5 hours ago
- A super good lesson to teach pet owners, especially with summer severe storm season right around the corner. Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago