The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- RT @NapaCART: Companion animal shelter is located at: Napa County Animal Services 942 Hartle Ct., Napa Call ahead: 707-253-4382 If you n… 1 day ago
- RT @NapaCART: If you are facing mandatory evacuation and can transport your animals, call us at 707-732-1555 to let us know you are on the… 1 day ago
- RT @NapaCART: Napa CART has been activated for the #GlassFire. If you have an emergency or are in imminent danger, please call 911 or Napa… 1 day ago
- RT @CarrieMarvin3: @ChaliceGarden If you need help with horses please contact +1 (707) 974-7782 Kayleigh. She can help with places at Chalk… 1 day ago
- RT @ChaliceGarden: @RedRoverOrg Dispatch number for Sonoma Co. is inaccurate, I believe. Actual after hours number is 707-565-2121. As I un… 1 day ago