The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- “Cinnamon, peppermint, and tea tree oils are just a few of the essential oils that are dangerous to dogs. See the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- #FL “USDA temporarily closes Miami Animal Import Center to new arrivals after handful of horses quarantined at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- #CA “Field Haven will be doing vaccinations + microchipping tomorrow! FieldHaven 454 F St Lincoln Sun, Jan 20 1:30p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Kansas “🚨🚨🚨 WE NEED CUDDLERS! 🚨🚨🚨We are looking for volunteers to come and cuddle with our animals! 🐶🐱 If you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Australia have a #bushfire survival plan ready for animals and pets and #Follow and Retweet @TBFincvic #hmrd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago