The WC DART Team will be meeting Thursday March 13, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Gentry building at the James e Ward Ag Center. The Training topic is Bovine Emergency Response Planning hosted by WEMA’s Planning Director, Steve Spencer. Responding to overturned trailers on the interstate, evacuation and handling of cows will be discussed, and a future handling class to apply learned techniques. All Team members are invited to attend this informative class! New volunteers welcome!
- “Medications that aren’t stored or disposed of properly can poison pets & the environment. View our tips on how to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @HumanityRoad: The latest The Business Continuity Daily! paper.li/HumanityRoad/1… Thanks to @mhaconsulting @bcpexpert @smesecurity #busin… 2 days ago
- RT @AVMAvets: NYC to vaccinate raccoons for rabies in Manhattan parks after several tested positive for the virus last month. https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @HumanityRoad: Giving honor to all the 911 dispatchers and telecommunicators on #NationalPublicSafetyTelecommunicatorsWeek Thank you for… 3 days ago
- Flashback to October 2018 Dog rescued after spending week floating on couch in flooded home after Hurricane Florenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago