February 13, 2014 the WC DART Team met at Chili’s on Hartmann Dr in Lebanon,TN for a dinner meeting, celebrating 7 years serving Wilson Co.
Dr Doug Balthaser presented the team with Certificate of Appreciation from the State of Tn. It was awesome having Dr Balthaser join WC DART in this celebration!!
A big Thank you goes out to all the WCDART members and their families for making the team a success! The volunteers making up the DART Team bring a variety of expertise to the table! We are fortunate to have this outstanding Team in Wilson Co. Family support is greatly appreciated as family members pick up the slack at home while the Team is out rescuing and training!
- Don’t let this national holiday become a disaster for your pets! See @fairfaxanimals thread below👇on how to keep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Wallaroo rescued from suburban roof! dlvr.it/RZpNhM https://t.co/TT4gvDEX4t 2 days ago
- Fun can turn into disaster if something happens to #pets during this holiday! #TopTip: Take a recent picture of yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @RedCrossNCGC: That's why we're providing free stress, trauma and mind-body workshops to help military and veteran communities cope with… 4 days ago
- RT @RedCrossNCGC: (1 of 2) June is #PTSDAwarenessMonth, and as Red Crossers, we encounter PTSD often in our line of work. PTSD have become… 4 days ago