February 13th at 6:30 pm the WCDART Team will meet at Chili’s on Hartmann Dr.,Lebanon,TN. for a Dinner Meeting. The Team will be Celebrating the longevity of WC DART serving Wilson Co. for 7 years! Congratulations and a Big Thank you to all the WC DART Team! Please RSVP by Feb.10, 2014 to WCDART@yahoo.com to reserve your seat! Family and Friends welcome to attend!
- RT @sccounty: Temporary evacuation points will be established later today at: San Lorenzo Valley High School 7105 Hwy 9, Felton, CA 95018… 1 hour ago
- RT @sccounty: Out of an abundance of caution, residents are asked to make arrangements to relocate to safety as soon as possible. To see if… 1 hour ago
- RT @sccounty: For more, visit: santacruzcounty.us/.../temporarye… A call center has also been set up at (831) 454-2181. 1 hour ago
- RT @sccounty: Evacuation points will provide space for extended car parking, and the Red Cross will be available for assistance. There will… 1 hour ago
- RT @sccounty: Due to the potential for dangerous debris flows, evacuation orders have been issued for areas near the CZU Lightning Complex… 1 hour ago